Moving, even under the best conditions, can be stressful. We get local Rialto home sellers contacting us or submitting their mobile home info on this website every week saying…
“I’m moving and need to sell my mobile home in Rialto “
The amazing thing is that we’re able to help many of those people sell their manufactured home fast (because we’re actively buying mobile homes in Rialto CA right now!).
There’s a vast amount of details to keep together, plus the stress of whatever is making you move in the first place – often it’s a new job or a sick relative, but the actual need to move always comes with a sudden change. Having a ready, qualified buyer would definately take load off your shoulders, am I right?
So how do you make the best out of a difficult situation?
The Truth of The Matter
Nobody wants to be in a situation where they end up paying for a mobile home they are not using. A situation like this gets expensive fast, but it doesn’t have to be that way. At Miguel Buys Mobile Homes we take that stress away instantly!
Although the market is rather stable right now in Rialto, things can change without a moment’s notice. We’ve heard some genuine horror stories over the past couple of years of families who cant sell their mobile home, and they end up falling deeper into a financial hole. Unless you’re filthy rich, or win the lotto you may not be able to fix up your property the way you want to get the price you want.
So, how do you make the right choices when you’re moving and need to sell your Rialto CA mobile home fast?
I’m Relocating And Need To Sell My Mobile Home Fast In Rialto: Your Options And Steps
1. Find out what your mobile home is worth: To do this you can call a reputable real estate agent, or connect with us and we can give you a no cost no obligation estimate on your property. Once you know what the mobile homes estimated value is in the current market, it will set the standard for your next decision. Maybe your property only needs some minor repairs, and it could sell for top dollar. If you’re willing to wait the 3 to 9 months it could take to sell your property, then thats more power to you!
2. Decide how quickly you need to sell your manufactured home after you relocate: This is an important one. I’ve seen homeowners who moved out of state for a job, and had their mobile home on the market for over a year before selling it for a much lower price than they desired. Decide how fast you need to sell your mobile home. Also, decide how long you’re willing to keep making payments for a home you wont be living in. Sometimes the best option is to work with a Direct Mobile Home Buyer. If you’re states or hours away from your mobile home theres no telling what could happen with no one keeping an eye on it.
3. Find a solid realtor BEFORE you start packing boxes: Get the ball rolling quickly. Every month you wait, or every month your mobile home waits for its new owner, you lose funds. This is money that could be going into your new home! On the flip side, if you don’t want to use a real estate agent to sell your home, we are trustworthy Direct Mobile Home Buyers and we’d love to make you a fast-fair all cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
4. Take action!: No matter what you decide, take action. If you want to go the real estate agent route, awesome! Find a well-known local Rialto CA agent, and do your due diligence. If you’d rather not wait 3 to 9 months to get your mobile home sold, and pay agent commissions fees… then a feasible option may be to sell your mobile home to us 🙂
If you’ve got time on your side and a really great property, you might want to try the market by advertising it at a high price. There’s a small likelihood someone might fall in love and be willing to overpay – people do crazy things for love. And it does happen, but that’s leaving your moving situation to chance. These are options to think clearly about. We’ve heard of people with great properties list their mobile home, but due to lack of proper advertising they didn’t get the price they were hoping for. The worse part is they ended up paying extra for a home they weren’t living in.
Most properties are pretty average, in reality. They tend to be similar to the other mobile homes around them. People who live close to each other for long periods of time start to reflect one another. So, unless your property is truly unique, as in magazine-quality extra-special, you won’t capture the maximum amount of money you’re hoping for. That doesn’t mean you cant make a great profit! By choosing to work with us you cut out the expense of waiting, repairs, clean-up, or agent fees.
You can also come out on top by advertising your property for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what takes place first. You have to manage and control the process, which can confuse even experienced real estate agents. However, the right professionals and research can make it possible. We’re happy to explain this option to you!
In certain situations, we may partner with property owners to help secure rent-to-own option agreements where highly qualified buyers rent the property for an agreed time before buying. In many cases this can help both parties become successful home owners.
In other circumstances, we may help renegotiate a loan, help make monthly payments or conduct a short sale with a lender. The details of this option are best explained over the phone, and worth discussing.
We love helping people solve complex real estate problems. Its what we do best!
Creative solutions can shorten the gap to get you where you need to be, and we’re here to help you come up with a solution that works for you in the long run. Because we’re not just Direct Buyers looking to flip your home for a profit, we’re hard working families who love our community, and want to improve it with one property at a time.
Who Is “Miguel Buys Mobile Homes” And How Can They Help Me Relocate And Sell In Rialto?
We’re problem solvers. We support our families and beautify communities by buying mobile homes from Rialto home owners who need to sell fast for a variety of different reasons.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include folks who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to deal with listing a property with a realtor
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their homes for one reason or another (we buy mobile homes in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other situations
We’re driven by seeing people achieve their property dreams. The Rialto community is filled with good people who have ambitions to make their next big move, and we’re always honored to assist in their journey. So, if you’re one of those sellers who’s ready to make their next big move, and you need to get on with selling your mobile home, give us a call today.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash.